- Times Available: Wednesday, Thursday, 10:00am (up to 2 programs per day)
- Date Range: December 2023 - February 2024
- Grade Levels: Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade, 8th Grade, 9th Grade, 10th Grade, 11th Grade, 12th Grade
- Class Size: minimum 8, maximum 28
- Months: January, February, December
- Requirements: Minimum age 5 years. This program is great for mixed age groups. Must register for program at least four weeks in advance of your group's visit.
- Fee: $80 per program
- Contact: Missy Chernick at firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is held at our Prairie Ridge Ecostation location.
Curriculum Correlation(s): Adjusted according to grade level.
Scheduling Instructions: Scheduling for the upcoming school year will begin on Tuesday, August 15th for programs in October-January, and Tuesday, August 29th for programs in February-May. To begin the scheduling process, please fill out the Prairie Ridge Group Program Scheduling Request Form.
Scholarship Opportunities: Funding may be available to cover all or part of program fees for qualifying schools. Please indicate your interest in the Additional Information section of the Scheduling Request Form.