The deadline to submit a scholarship application has expired. As a result, we are no longer accepting summer camp scholarship applications for 2016.
The Museum offers a limited number of partial scholarships for camp. Potential applicants do not need to register for the summer camp in which they are interested in.
Please have the following information available:
- Summer camp topics. For information about the 2016 Summer Camps offerings, please visit Summer Camps. Grade levels stated in camp descriptions are now those of the upcoming school year (2016–2017). Please double-check to make sure that you sign your child(ren) up for the appropriate grade level. We cannot make exceptions.
- Financial contribution you will contribute towards camp tuition.
- A short statement from the parent/guardian explaining extenuating circumstances.
- A short statement from the child explaining why he/she would like to attend the summer camp.
- A short written statement of the child’s interest in natural science by either the child’s teacher or a non-family member. Please email the statement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarship applications must be received by Friday, February 5, 2016. All eligible applicants will be entered into a lottery drawing, and the selected scholarship recipients will be notified by Wednesday, February 10, 2016 by email. Upon acceptance of the scholarship, the family must complete the registration process and pay the financial contribution.
Scholarships are made possible thanks to the support of the Biogen Foundation and through the donations from Friends of the Museum members and other private sources.