The Museum offers a limited number of partial scholarships for camp. Potential applicants do not need to register for the summer camp in which they are interested in.
To apply for a scholarship, please submit the online Application for Partial Summer Camps Scholarship.
Complete the online scholarship application. You will need:
- Summer camp topics. For information about the 2018 Summer Camps offerings, please visit Summer Camps List. Grade levels stated in camp descriptions are now those of the upcoming school year (2018–2019). Please double-check to make sure that you sign your child(ren) up for the appropriate grade level. We cannot make exceptions.
- Financial contribution you will contribute towards camp tuition.
- A short statement from the parent/guardian explaining extenuating circumstances.
- A short statement from the child explaining why he/she would like to attend the summer camp.
Letter of Recommendation
- Letter of Recommendation form completed by the child’s teacher or non-family member.
Scholarship applications and letters must be received by Friday, February 2, 2018 by 5:00pm. All eligible applicants will be entered into a lottery drawing, and the selected scholarship recipients will be notified by Wednesday, February 21, 2018 by email. Upon acceptance of the scholarship, the family must complete the registration process and pay the financial contribution.
Scholarships are made possible thanks to the support of the Biogen Foundation and through the donations from Friends of the Museum members and other private sources.