- Date Range: October 2023 - May 2024
- Times Available: Wednesday, Thursday, 10am, 11am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm
- Grade Levels: 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade, 8th Grade, 9th Grade, 10th Grade, 11th Grade, 12th Grade
- Class Size: minimum 8, maximum 30
- Months: January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
- Requirements: Must register for program at least four weeks in advance.
- Fee: $50 per program
- Contact: Missy Chernick at email@example.com
Program length is 45 minutes.
This virtual program is designed to connect your group with a Museum educator online for an interactive program. Whether your students are learning from home or in the classroom (or both), using videoconferencing platforms, students can participate to learn about our natural world.
Curriculum Correlation(s): 5.L.2; 6.L.2.3; 7.L.1; Chm 3.1.1; Bio 2.1.2
Scheduling Instructions: Scheduling for the upcoming school year will begin on Tuesday, August 15th for programs in October-January, and Tuesday, August 29th for programs in February-May. To begin the scheduling process, please fill out the Virtual Group Program Scheduling Request Form.
Scholarship Opportunities: Funding may be available to cover all or part of program fees for qualifying schools. Please indicate your interest in the Additional Information section of the Scheduling Request Form.