- Date Range: March 2021 - May 2021
- Times Available: Tuesday-Friday, 10am, 11am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm
- Grade Levels: 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade, 8th Grade, 9th Grade, 10th Grade, 11th Grade, 12th Grade
- Class Size: minimum 8, maximum 30
- Months: March, April, May
- Requirements: Must register for program at least four weeks in advance of your group's visit.
- Fee: $50 per program
- Contact: Missy Chernick at firstname.lastname@example.org
This virtual program is designed to connect your group with a Museum educator online for an interactive program. Whether your students are learning from home or in the classroom (or both), using videoconferencing platforms, students can participate to learn about our natural world.
Science Curriculum Correlation(s): 6.L.2.3. biotic & abiotic factors in their environment. Chem 3.1.1 Analyze factors that affect the rate of a chemical reaction. Bio 2.1.2 Analyze the survival and reproductive success of organisms in terms of behavior, structural, and reproductive adaptations.
Scheduling Instructions: Scheduling for the 2020-2021 school year begins Tuesday, August 25. To schedule a program, please fill out the Virtual Group Program Scheduling Request online form.