Coastal Carolina Ecosystems
- Date Range: October 2022 - May 2023
- Times Available: Tuesday-Friday, 10am, 11am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm
- Grade Levels: 4th Grade, 5th Grade
- Class Size: minimum 8, maximum 30
- Months: January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
- Requirements: Must register at least four weeks in advance of your group's visit.
- Fee: $50 per program
- Contact: Missy Chernick at firstname.lastname@example.org
Program length is 45 minutes.
This virtual program is designed to connect your group with a Museum educator online for an interactive program. Whether your students are learning from home or in the classroom (or both), using videoconferencing platforms, students can participate to learn about our natural world.
Curriculum Correlation(s): 4.L.1, 5.L.2
Scheduling Instructions: Scheduling is now closed for the current school year. Scheduling for the upcoming school year will begin on Tuesday, August 15th for programs in October-January, and Tuesday, August 29th for programs in February-May. A link to the scheduling request form will be added once scheduling begins.