- Date Range: Now Available
- Times Available: Anytime
- Grade Levels: 6th Grade, 7th Grade, 8th Grade, 9th Grade, 10th Grade, 11th Grade, 12th Grade
- Class Size: no minimum, no maximum
- Months: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Requirements: Open to all ages, but recommended for 11 years and up.
- Fee: Free
- Contact: Missy Chernick at email@example.com
The Arduino Quick Setup Guide is a series of free YouTube classes for interested makers of all ages. This short series will serve as a helpful introduction and is designed for those that are interested, but a bit intimidated by coding and electronics. The basics covered will include learning the parts of the hardware, how to use the software, how to control outputs (i.e. LED’s, motors, servos) and how to control inputs (i.e. sensors of all kinds). Add a new level of interactivity to your creations with Arduino, the cheap microcontroller board used by makers all over the world!