- Times Available: Wednesday - Friday, 10:15am, 11:15am, 12:15pm
- Date Range: October 2022 - May 2023
- Grade Levels: 1st Grade
- Class Size: minimum 8, maximum 28 students/per program
- Months: January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
- Requirements: Must register for program at least four weeks in advance of your group's visit.
Minimum age 5 years.
- Fee: $100 per program
- Contact: Missy Chernick at firstname.lastname@example.org
Program length is 45 minutes.
This program is held onsite at our Downtown Raleigh location.
Curriculum Correlation(s): 1.E.2
Scheduling Instructions: Scheduling is now closed for the current school year. Scheduling for the upcoming school year will begin on Tuesday, August 15th for programs in October-January, and Tuesday, August 29th for programs in February-May. A link to the scheduling request form will be added once scheduling begins.
Please note that only 30 people total will be allowed in the program classroom. Two of those people must be adults, and at least one of them must be a teacher. All remaining chaperones, siblings, etc. are welcome to explore the Museum during the program.