- Times Available: Tuesday - Friday, 10:00am
- Date Range: September - November 2023, March - May 2024
- Grade Levels: 6th Grade, 7th Grade, 8th Grade, 9th Grade, 10th Grade, 11th Grade, 12th Grade
- Class Size: minimum 8, maximum 28
- Months: March, April, May, September, October, November
- Requirements: Minimum age 13 years.
Must register for program at least four weeks in advance.
- Fee: $160 per program
- Contact: Missy Chernick at firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Impacts – Aquatic Ecosystems Program: 2 hours long
This program is held at our Prairie Ridge Ecostation location.
Curriculum Correlation(s): Bio.2.2, EEn.2.4
Scheduling Instructions: Scheduling for the upcoming school year will begin on Tuesday, August 15th for programs in October-January, and Tuesday, August 29th for programs in February-May. To begin the scheduling process, please fill out the Prairie Ridge Group Program Scheduling Request Form.
Scholarship Opportunities: Funding may be available to cover all or part of program fees for qualifying schools. Please indicate your interest in the Additional Information section of the Scheduling Request Form.