3D Modeling and Printing
- Times Available: Wednesday, Thursday, 10:15am, 1:00pm
- Date Range: January 2023 - May 2023
- Grade Levels: 6th Grade, 7th Grade, 8th Grade, 9th Grade, 10th Grade, 11th Grade, 12th Grade
- Class Size: minimum 8, maximum 28 students/per program
- Months: January, February, March, April, May
- Requirements: Minimum age 12 yrs.
Must register for program at least four weeks in advance.
- Fee: $100 per program
- Contact: Missy Chernick at firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is 2 hours long and takes place in the Visual World Investigate Lab.
This program is held onsite at our Downtown Raleigh location.
Curriculum Correlation(s): 6.TT.1, 7.TT.1, 8.TT.1, HS.TT.1, ISTE 1.4.a, ISTE 1.4.b, ISTE 1.6.b, ISTE 1.6.c
Scheduling Instructions: Scheduling is now closed for the current school year. Scheduling for the upcoming school year will begin on Tuesday, August 15th for programs in October-January, and Tuesday, August 29th for programs in February-May. A link to the scheduling request form will be added once scheduling begins.