The Museum offers a limited number of scholarships for camp. Potential applicants do not need to register for the summer camp in which they are interested at this time. Grade levels stated in camp descriptions are for the upcoming school year (2024–2025). Please double-check to make sure that you apply for the appropriate grade level. We cannot make exceptions.
Scholarship applications and letters must be received by 5:00pm Wednesday, January 10, 2024. All eligible applicants will be entered into a lottery drawing. All scholarship applicants will be notified by email on or before Wednesday, January 31st.
In order to accept an awarded scholarship, recipients must contact email@example.com to set up an appointment to register for the camp and pay the camp fee with a MasterCard or VISA.
To Apply for a Partial Scholarship for rising K – 12th grade
Partial scholarships are open to any rising kindergartner though twelfth grader.
You will need to:
- Choose a camp from our Summer Camps List.
- Ask your child’s teacher or non-family member complete the Letter of Recommendation.
- Complete Application for Partial Summer Camps Scholarship.
- Determine how much you will contribute towards camp tuition. Payment will be due upon acceptance of scholarship or on January 31.
- Have the guardian write a short statement explaining extenuating circumstances.
- With guardian’s assistance, have the child write a short statement why they would like to attend the summer camp.
Scholarship applications and letters must be received by 5:00pm Wednesday, January 10, 2024. All scholarship applicants will be notified by email on or before Wednesday, January 31.
Scholarships are made possible thanks to donations from private sources.