The Museum offers a limited number of partial scholarships for camp. Potential applicants do not need to register for the summer camp in which they are interested in.
You will need:
- Complete Application for Partial Summer Camp Scholarship.
- Choose a camp from our Summer Camps List. Grade levels stated in camp descriptions are now those of the upcoming school year (2019–2020). Please double-check to make sure that you sign your child(ren) up for the appropriate grade level. We cannot make exceptions.
- Financial contribution you will contribute towards camp tuition.
- A short statement from the parent/guardian explaining extenuating circumstances.
- A short statement from the child explaining why he/she would like to attend the summer camp.
- Have a child’s teacher or non-family member complete the Letter of Recommendation.
Scholarship applications and letters must be received by Friday, February 1, 2019 by 5:00pm. All eligible applicants will be entered into a lottery drawing, and the selected scholarship recipients will be notified by Wednesday, February 20, 2019 by email. Upon acceptance of the scholarship, the family must complete the registration process and pay the financial contribution.
Scholarships are made possible thanks to donations from Friends of the Museum members and other private sources.