INTERN WITH US
Thank you for your interest in an internship with the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences! Our internship opportunities are designed to meet a unique blend of current academic needs and future career experience.
- College sophomore or higher. We also accept recent graduates.
- In good academic standing.
- Enthusiastic about science, research, museum studies or engaging with guests.
FOR CREDIT OR EXPERIENCE
- Credit internships—135 hrs. or however many hours are required by your university, whichever is higher. Academic advisor or class professor must sign off to approve credit (includes project).
- Non-credit/experience internships—120 hrs. (includes project). Does not need a signature.
The North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences Internship Program works alongside other agencies and departments to increase our internship offerings. We are proud to be a host site for several sponsored opportunities!
- Sarah Irizarry
- Head of Volunteer and Intern Services
- Terry Brown
- Coordinator of Volunteer and Intern Services