Prairie Ridge: What Lives Here
- Times Available: Tuesday - Friday, 10:00am (up to 2 classes)
- Date Range: October - November 2022, March - May 2023
- Grade Levels: Kindergarten, 1st Grade
- Class Size: minimum 8, maximum 21
- Months: March, April, May, October, November
- Requirements: Minimum age 5 years. Also great for mixed age groups.
Must register for program at least four weeks in advance.
- Fee: $60 per program (additional $60 for add-on)
- Contact: Missy Chernick at email@example.com
What Lives Here Program: 60 minutes long; Pond Add-on: Additional 60 minutes
This program is held at our Prairie Ridge Ecostation location.
Curriculum Correlation(s): K.L.1, 1.L.1
Scheduling Instructions: Scheduling is now closed for the current school year. Scheduling for the upcoming school year will begin on Tuesday, August 15th for programs in October-January, and Tuesday, August 29th for programs in February-May. A link to the scheduling request form will be added once scheduling begins.