- Times Available: Tuesday - Friday, 10:00am (up to 2 classes)
- Date Range: September - November 2023, March - May 2024
- Grade Levels: 4th Grade
- Class Size: minimum 8, maximum 28
- Months: March, April, May, September, October, November
- Requirements: Minimum age 9 years.
Must register for program at least four weeks in advance.
- Fee: $80 per program (additional $80 for add-on)
- Contact: Missy Chernick at email@example.com
Animal Adaptations Program: 60 minutes long; Pond Add-on: Additional 60 minutes
This program is held at our Prairie Ridge Ecostation location.
Curriculum Correlation(s): 4.L.1
Scheduling Instructions: Scheduling for the upcoming school year will begin on Tuesday, August 15th for programs in October-January, and Tuesday, August 29th for programs in February-May. To begin the scheduling process, please fill out the Prairie Ridge Group Program Scheduling Request Form.
Scholarship Opportunities: Funding may be available to cover all or part of program fees for qualifying schools. Please indicate your interest in the Additional Information section of the Scheduling Request Form.