- Times Available: Tuesday - Friday, 10:15am, 11:15am, 12:15pm
- Date Range: October 2023 - May 2024
- Grade Levels: 2nd Grade, 4th Grade
- Class Size: minimum 8, maximum 28 students/per program
- Months: January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
- Requirements: Must register for program at least four weeks in advance of your group's visit.
Minimum age 6 years.
- Fee: $120 per program
- Contact: Missy Chernick at email@example.com
Program length is 45 minutes.
This program is held onsite at our Downtown Raleigh location.
Curriculum Correlation(s): 2nd Grade ELA; 4.E.2
Scheduling Instructions: Scheduling is now closed for the current school year. Scheduling for the upcoming school year will begin on Tuesday, August 15th for programs in October-January, and Tuesday, August 29th for programs in February-May. To begin the scheduling process, please fill out the Onsite Group Program Scheduling Request Form.
Please note that only 30 people total will be allowed in the program classroom. Two of those people must be adults, and at least one of them must be a teacher. All remaining chaperones, siblings, etc. are welcome to explore the Museum during the program.
Scholarship Opportunities: Funding may be available to cover all or part of program fees for qualifying schools. Please indicate your interest in the Additional Information section of the Scheduling Request Form.