- Date Range: October 2020 - May 2021
- Times Available: Tuesday-Friday, 10am, 11am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm
- Grade Levels: 2nd Grade, 4th Grade
- Class Size: minimum 8, maximum 30
- Months: January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
- Requirements: Must register for program at least four weeks in advance.
- Fee: $50 per program
- Contact: Missy Chernick at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our understanding of dinosaurs and prehistoric life is constantly changing with new discoveries. This program will introduce students to fossils and the field of paleontology using natural specimens and replicas to tell the story of Earth’s history.
This virtual program is designed to connect your group with a Museum educator online for an interactive program. Whether your students are learning from home or in the classroom (or both), using videoconferencing platforms, students can participate to learn about our natural world.
Curriculum Correlation(s): 2nd grade ELA SG2:M2; Science 4.E.2
Scheduling Instructions: Scheduling for the 2020-2021 school year begins Tuesday, August 25. To schedule a program, please fill out the Virtual Group Program Scheduling Request online form.