- Date Range: October 2016 - May 2017
- Times Available: Tuesday-Friday, 10am, 11am, & 12pm
- Grade Levels:
- Class Size: minimum 8, maximum 30
January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
- Requirements: Must register for program at least six weeks in advance of your group's visit.
- Fee: Oct. - Jan.: $50 per program; Feb. - May: $65 per program
- Contact: Debbie Huston at 919.707.9840
How do living creatures grow and change? Students will explore the life cycle of five major groups of animals: amphibians, reptiles, mammals, birds, and insects. Meet live animals and learn about their stages of development.
Science Curriculum Correlation(s):
Animal Life Cycles (PDF)
Scheduling for the 2016–2017 school year begins Thursday, August 18, 2016
. You must register for programs at least six weeks in advance of your group’s visit. To schedule this program, contact the Debbie Huston
, Scheduling Coordinator at 919.707.9840 or submit an online Scheduling Request Form