- Date Range: October 2015 - May 2016
- Times Available: Tuesday-Friday, 10am, 11am, & 12pm
- Grade Levels:
- Class Size: minimum 8, maximum 30
January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
- Requirements: Must register for program at least four weeks in advance of your group's visit.
- Fee: $50 per program
- Contact: Jon Inscoe at 919.707.8860
How do living creatures grow and change? Students will explore the life cycle of five major groups of animals: amphibians, reptiles, mammals, birds, and insects. Meet live animals and learn about their stages of development.
Science Curriculum Correlation(s):
Animal Life Cycles (PDF)
Scheduling for the 2015–2016 school year begins Tuesday, August 11, 2015
. You must register for programs at least four weeks in advance of your group’s visit. To schedule this program, contact Jon Inscoe
, Scheduling Assistant at 919.707.8860 or submit an online Scheduling Request Form