- Date Range: October 2020 - May 2021
- Times Available: Tuesday-Friday, 10am, 11am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm
- Grade Levels: Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade
- Class Size: minimum 8, maximum 30
- Months: January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
- Requirements: Must register for program at least four weeks in advance.
- Fee: $50 per program
- Contact: Missy Chernick at email@example.com
This virtual program is designed to connect your group with a Museum educator online for an interactive program. Whether your students are learning from home or in the classroom (or both), using videoconferencing platforms, students can participate to learn about our natural world.
Science Curriculum Correlation(s): 2nd grade ELA (Pollinators), Science K.L.1, 1.L.1, 1.L.2, 2.L.1
Scheduling Instructions: Scheduling for the 2020-2021 school year begins Tuesday, August 25. To schedule a program, please fill out the Virtual Group Program Scheduling Request online form.