- Date Range: October 2020 - May 2021
- Times Available: Tuesday-Friday, 10am, 11am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm
- Grade Levels: 2nd Grade
- Class Size: minimum 8, maximum 30
- Months: January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
- Requirements: Must register for program at least four weeks in advance.
- Fee: $50 per program
- Contact: Missy Chernick at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do living creatures grow and change? Students will explore the life cycles of several groups of animals which may include amphibians, reptiles, birds, insects, and mammals. Meet live animals and learn about their stages of development.
This virtual program is designed to connect your group with a Museum educator online for an interactive program. Whether your students are learning from home or in the classroom (or both), using videoconferencing platforms, students can participate to learn about our natural world.
Science Curriculum Correlation(s): 2.L.1
Scheduling Instructions: Scheduling for the 2020-2021 school year begins Tuesday, August 25. To schedule a program, please fill out the Virtual Group Program Scheduling Request online form.