SPECIAL EXHIBITION GALLERY
Coming October 15: “James Cameron: Challenging the Deep”
Experience how filmmaker James Cameron’s passion for exploring our ocean shone a light on the least-known place on Earth. The immersive exhibition takes you into a deep-ocean environment using cinema-scale projections, artifacts and specimens from his expeditions. Learn how technologies pioneered by Cameron for underwater recording, lighting, communication and diving are employed in both is filmmaking and exploration. See original film props and costumes from “The Abyss” and “Titanic,” including the iconic Heart of the Ocean diamond.
“Challenging the Deep” is a fun and engaging supplement to your private event. Your VIP Experience includes:
- Four-hour Museum rental from 6pm to 10pm*
- Full access to all the mind-blowing, permanent exhibits in the Nature Exploration Center, 2nd level
- Private admission to the Special Exhibition Gallery, exploring the cinema-scale projections, artifacts and film props of “James Cameron – Challenging the Deep” **
- Challenging the Deep Store shopping experience
- A limited number of tables and chairs
- And much, much more…
Add a cocktail reception featuring custom, chef-prepared dining options from award-winning Rocky Top Catering for an additional fee.
- * Upgrade your experience to include an extra hour (additional fees apply)
- ** Tickets to the gallery included for up to 200 guests. Additional fees for groups larger than 200.
- Price: $2,200
- Limited time only: Available until May 7, 2023
Book your Challenging the Deep VIP Experience today.
For questions regarding rentals, please visit Rental Events Inquiries