For immediate release ‐ April 09, 2019
Contact: Catherine Perkins, 919.707.9296. Images available upon request
Spring Break is one of our busiest times of the year. Avoid the crowds and make the most of your visit with member-exclusive hours in our most popular spaces. We have reserved the first hour in our hands-on educational spaces just for you! Space is limited. Members will be admitted on a first-come, first-served basis. Show your member ID for entry. Registration is not required.
- 10-11am each day:
- Monday, April 15Living Conservatory
- Tuesday, April 16Micro World iLab
- Wednesday, April 17Visual World iLab
- Thursday, April 18Natural World iLab
- Thursday, April 18Naturalist Center
- Friday, April 19Discovery Room
Use our Sensory Map to pick the best times for a visit at any time of year, whether you’re looking for a quiet afternoon or something exciting to do on the weekend.
Not a member yet? Join today at naturalsciences.org/membership.