BECOME A CATALYST! – $130
Still want to attend the sold out Halloween at Hogwarts? Become a Catalyst member and get your tickets today!
Ideal for ages 21+, this membership is designed for people looking to connect with like-minded individuals and for those who want to make a difference at the Museum and in the community.
Become a Catalyst member and the first round of drinks is on us! For just $12 a month, you and a “plus one” will receive two free drink tickets at each Adult Night, a complimentary pair of tickets to one Adult Night of your choice, behind-the-scenes tours, social and professional networking opportunities, and more!
All benefits apply to one named adult and guest or two named adults:
- Two free tickets to one Adult Night event of your choice* ($40 value)
- Two free drink tickets at every Adult Night event* ($36 value)
- Access to sold out Adult Night events, including Halloween at Hogwarts!
- “Fast lane” access for members at select special events like BugFest
- Invitations to social and professional networking opportunities
- Monthly payment option (Now available! 12 payments of $12/mo.)
- Free or discounted admission to over 300 science museums worldwide**
- 10% discount in Museum Stores (15% for teachers) and Cafés
- Behind-the-scenes tours in areas of the Museum not accessible to the public and Connect-with-Nature Adventures led by Museum staff and researchers
- Personalized membership card(s)
- Monthly Member eNews with invitations to Museum and Member-exclusive events
- Discount on most classes, workshops, trips, 3D movies, and Museum events
- Tax-deductible portion of your gift: $48.49
*excludes Natural Selections.
**Local restrictions may apply to the Association of Science-Technology Centers (ASTC) Travel Passport Program. Museums within 90 miles of the NC Museum of Natural Sciences, including Morehead Planetarium, The Museum of Life & Science, and Marbles Kids Museum, do not reciprocate ASTC benefits. Visit the ASTC Passport Program website for more details and full list of participants. Always call institutions in advance of your visit to confirm Travel Passport Program benefits.
For questions regarding membership, or to become a member, please contact Catherine Perkins at email@example.com at 919.707.9296.