Terror of the South T-shirts
- Adult (S–XL): $13.95
- Adult (XXL–XXXL): $14.95–$16.95
- Women’s fitted (S–XL): $14.95
- Children’s: $12.95
Terror of the South Sweatshirts
- Adult: $17.95–$22.95
- Children’s: $16.95
A Guide to the Snakes of North Carolina
- By Michael E. Dorcas
Venomous Snakes and Spiders of North Carolina Poster
- Photos, info & range maps
Venomous Snakes of North Carolina
- By Alvin L. Braswell, Curator Emeritus for Herpetology, William M. Palmer, Curator Emeritus for Herpetology, and Jeffrey C. Beane, Herpetology Collections Manager.
- Also available online as a free PDF
Reptiles of North Carolina
- By William M. Palmer and Alvin L. Braswell
Amphibians & Reptiles of the Carolinas
- By Bernard S. Martof, William M. Palmer, Joseph R. Railey and Julian R. Harrison III
- Photographs by Jack Dermid
Exploring North Carolina
- The High-Definition Television Series
- $17.95 each
Order-Ahead Gift Bag
- Contains: Museum logo pencil, Museum postcard, Large magnifier box with gems, Tiny dinosaur replica
Most visitors stop by the Museum Store after a tour of the Museum. When this is not possible, consider an Order-Ahead Gift Bag. Gift Bags are full of Museum souvenirs and are priced with students in mind.
To order gift bags, call 919.707.9854 or email the store at least two weeks prior to your visit.
All proceeds from the Museum Store benefit the Museum. The Museum Store supports the educational goals of the Museum and the educational experiences of the Museum's visitors, and provides income for the Museum and the Museum's support group. The Museum Store is committed to responsible stewardship of the environment through its policies and merchandising.