Filled with easy activities designed to engage your children as they explore the Museum, chaperone guides are available on a variety of natural science topics. Download, print and bring these guides with you when you visit the Museum. These guides are available in PDF format and you will need the free Acrobat Reader to view and print them.
- Animals 2x2 (Kindergarten–Grade 1)
- Mammals (Kindergarten-Grade 1)
- Animal Life Cycles* (Grade 2)
- Green Plants* (Grade 3)
- General Science (Grades 3–5)
- Fossils (Grade 4)
- Animal Detectives* (Grades 4–5)
- Investigating Ecosystems (Grade 5)
- General Science (Grades 6–8)
- Biology (Grades 9–12)
- Earth Sciences (Grades 9–12)
*These guides complement the Museum’s fee-based student programs for Kindergarten through Grade 5 (available October–June).