Filled with easy activities designed to engage your children as they explore the Museum, chaperone guides are available on a variety of natural science topics. Download, print and bring these guides with you when you visit the Museum.
- Animals 2x2 (Kindergarten–Grade 1)
- Mammals (Kindergarten-Grade 1)
- Animal Life Cycles* (Grade 2)
- Green Plants* (Grade 3)
- Bones and Muscles (Grades 3–5)
- General Science (Grades 3–5)
- Fossils (Grade 4)
- Animal Detectives* (Grades 4–5)
- Food Chain (Grade 5)
- General Science (Grades 6–8)
- Biology (Grades 9–12)
- Earth Sciences (Grades 9–12)
*These guides complement the Museum’s fee-based student programs for Kindergarten through Grade 5 (available October–June).