- Date Range: October 2022 - May 2023
- Times Available: Wednesday-Friday, 10am, 11am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm
- Grade Levels: Kindergarten, 1st Grade
- Class Size: minimum 8, maximum 30
- Months: January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
- Requirements: Must register for program at least four weeks in advance.
- Fee: $50 per program
- Contact: Missy Chernick at firstname.lastname@example.org
Program length is 45 minutes.
This virtual program is designed to connect your group with a Museum educator online for an interactive program. Whether your students are learning from home or in the classroom (or both), using videoconferencing platforms, students can participate to learn about our natural world.
Science Curriculum Correlation(s): K.L.1, 1.L.1
Scheduling Instructions: Scheduling for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year will begin on Tuesday, August 16 for dates in October – January, and Tuesday, August 30 for dates in February – May. To schedule, please fill out the Virtual Group Program Scheduling Request Form.
Grant Funding: Grant funding may be available to cover all or part of the cost for this program. Please note on the scheduling request form if you will require financial assistance.