- Date Range: September 2020 - May 2021
- Times Available: 2nd Tuesday of the Month, 1:00pm
- Grade Levels: 6th Grade, 7th Grade, 8th Grade, 9th Grade, 10th Grade, 11th Grade, 12th Grade
- Class Size: no minimum or maximum
- Months: January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November, December
- Requirements: Must register to view and participate in the live programs.
- Fee: Free
- Contact: Missy Chernick at firstname.lastname@example.org
Old News airs on YouTube live once a month September-May, with a summer break when paleontologists are actively doing field work. Programs include a live Q&A and Old News Bingo; materials shared with registrants before the program.
Science Curriculum Correlation(s): 8.E.2, 8.L.4, Bio 3.4, Bio 3.5
Registration Instructions: Click here to register for every program this school year or every program in the series. To register for one program at a time, view the Old News schedule on our website.