- Date Range: October 2020 - May 2021
- Times Available: Tuesday-Friday, 10am, 11am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm
- Grade Levels: 3rd Grade, 5th Grade
- Class Size: minimum 8, maximum 30
- Months: January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
- Requirements: Must register for program at least four weeks in advance.
- Fee: $50 per program
- Contact: Missy Chernick at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do the bones and muscles in a human body compare to those in other animals? In this class, students will learn about the skeletal and muscular systems of the human body while exploring those systems in other animal groups.
This virtual program is designed to connect your group with a Museum educator online for an interactive program. Whether your students are learning from home or in the classroom (or both), using videoconferencing platforms, students can participate to learn about our natural world.
Science Curriculum Correlation(s): 3.L.1, 5.L.1
Scheduling Instructions: Scheduling for the 2020-2021 school year begins Tuesday, August 25. To schedule a program, please fill out the Virtual Group Program Scheduling Request online form.