- Date Range: January 2021 - May 2021
- Times Available: Tuesday-Friday, 10am, 11am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm
- Grade Levels: Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st Grade
- Class Size: minimum 8, maximum 30
- Months: January, February, March, April, May
- Requirements: Must register for program at least four weeks in advance of your group's visit.
- Fee: $50 per program
- Contact: Missy Chernick at email@example.com
There are many different types of animals in all shapes, sizes, and colors roaming our planet. They move in different ways, have various body coverings, and have a variety of needs for survival. In this program, students will meet live animals, compare and contrast them, and learn about their needs.
This virtual program is designed to connect your group with a Museum educator online for an interactive program. Whether your students are learning from home or in the classroom (or both), using videoconferencing platforms, students can participate to learn about our natural world.
Science Curriculum Correlation(s): K.L.1, 1.L.1
Scheduling Instructions: Scheduling for the 2020-2021 school year begins Tuesday, August 25. To schedule a program, please fill out the Virtual Group Program Scheduling Request online form.