- Dates:Week 1: June 22-26, Week 5: July 27-31
- Times: 8:45am - 5:00pm
- Grade Levels: 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade
- Location: Downtown Raleigh
- Class Size: 16
- Status:Week 1: Wait List, Week 5: Open
- Fee: $390.00 ($360.00 for Friends of the Museum)
Learn to sculpt North Carolina wildlife. Each day we will prowl the Museum’s exhibits and use our discoveries to inspire clay creations. Artist and educator, Courtney Cappa, will introduce four clay hand-sculpting techniques over the course of the camp. We’ll wrap up the week with a sculpture using our new skills. Come explore the Museum and find out how to bring a lump of earth to life! A sculpting kit and 15lbs of clay are included in the camp fee.