Celebrating 40 Years
We at the NC Museum of Natural Sciences are excited to celebrate the 40th year of the Junior Curator program. The program started in 1978, led by Ray Ashton and Jesse Perry. Please come share in this special milestone and reconnect with the Museum. You’ll visit with friends, see photos from field experiences though the years, and hear the latest Museum news.
- All current and former Junior Curators and their guests welcome.
- Casual dress.
- Guests 12 and older will need to purchase tickets.
This event has been canceled.
Purchase tickets by Tuesday, May 29, 2018.
Light hors d’oeuvres and non-alcoholic drinks will be provided.
The event is held in the Nature Research Center, William G. Ross Environmental Conference Center, 4th Floor. Please use the 121 West Jones Street entrance when you arrive.
The Museum will be open from 9am to 5pm the day of the event. You are welcome to explore the Museum’s exhibits before or after the Reunion.
Contact Lynn Cross if you have questions at email@example.com, 919.707.9882.
- What are some hotel options close by?
- What are my transportation/parking options at the event?
- Do I have to bring proof of ticket purchase to the event?
Yes, please bring proof of ticket purchase to show at the door. Physical copy of confirmation or image of confirmation on your phone will be accepted.