Raleigh’s hottest art destination for one night only will be the NC Museum of Natural Sciences. Your Instagram will thank you!
We will have everything:
- Live DJs in the globe + Silent Disco on the roof!
- Create your own art & music.
- Local artists’ gallery and demos
- Try out instruments from the NC Symphony.
- Carolina Ballet will test your strength and balance in pointe shoes.
- NC Museum of Art expands your mind with their Kusama-inspired infinity box.
- Did Dinosaurs Roar? Get the facts!
- Art of Taxidermy demo
- Performance art & much more!
Art Dissected is presented in collaboration with the NC Museum of Art, NC Symphony and Carolina Ballet.
In advance: $20, $15 for Friends of the Museum members. At the door: $25, $15 members. In the event of a sellout, only Catalyst members may purchase tickets at the door. You must be at least 21 years old to attend. A photo ID is required for entry. Beer, wine, cocktails and food are available for purchase.
Become a Catalyst member and get access to sold out events. Enjoy the first round of drinks on us! For just $12 a month, you and a “plus one” will receive two free drink tickets at each Adult Night, a complimentary pair of tickets to one Adult Night of your choice and more! Become a Catalyst today!
All proceeds benefit the Friends of the NC Museum of Natural Sciences. Proceeds from Friends’ activities – including gift shop sales, membership and events – support Museum programs, research and exhibits.
Costume and Mask Policy
- For the safety of all visitors, we ask that guests who wear a full face mask or other items that completely obscure the face remove those items during check in.
- Costumes should not contain any elements which resemble, or could easily be mistaken for, an actual weapon.
- The Museum reserves the right to turn away any guest with a costume that we deem offensive or unsafe.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Andrea Jones at 919.707.9839 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In partnership with
The Daily Planet Café