- Date Range: October 2015 - May 2016
- Times Available: Mondays, Tuesdays, & Fridays; 10:00am, 11:15am, & 12:30pm
- Grade Levels:
5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade, 8th Grade
- Class Size: minimum 8, maximum 30
January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
- Requirements: Must register for program at least six weeks in advance of your group's visit.
- Fee: $50 per program
- Contact: Debbie Huston at 919.707.9840
Observe live plants and animals characteristic of a Central American dry tropical forest during this program that highlights biodiversity within tropical ecosystems, North Carolina’s connections with the New World tropics and plant and animal survival strategies.
Science Curriculum Correlation(s):
8.L.3, Bio.2.1, Bio.2.2
Scheduling for the 2015–2016 school year begins Tuesday, August 11, 2015
. You must register for programs at least six weeks in advance of your group’s visit. To schedule this program, contact Debbie Huston, Scheduling Coordinator at 919.707.9840 or submit an online Scheduling Request Form