- Date Range: October 2016 - May 2017
- Times Available: Tuesday-Friday, 10am, 11am, & 12pm
- Grade Levels:
- Class Size: Grades 1: maximum 30
January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
- Requirements: Must register for program at least six weeks in advance of your group's visit.
- Fee: Oct. - Jan.: $50 per program; Feb. - May: $65 per program
- Contact: Missy Chernick at 919.707.8860
Share a journey through time with three rocks: metamorphic, igneous and sedimentary. Learn how rocks are formed and discover some of their cool characteristics through stimulating activities. Meet a live animal whose ancestors can be found in the fossil record.
Science Curriculum Correlation(s):
Scheduling for the 2016–2017 school year begins Thursday, August 18, 2016. You must register for programs at least six weeks in advance of your group’s visit. To schedule this program, contact the Missy Chernick
, Scheduling Assistant at 919.707.8860 or submit an online Scheduling Request Form