- Date Range: October 2017 - May 2018
- Times Available: Tuesday-Friday, 10am, 11am, & 12pm
- Grade Levels:
- Class Size: minimum 8, maximum 30
January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
- Requirements: Must register for program at least six weeks in advance of your group's visit.
- Fee: Oct. - Jan.: $55 per program; Feb. - May: $70 per program
(pricing includes tax)
- Contact: Missy Chernick at 919.707.8860
Share a journey through time with three rocks: metamorphic, igneous and sedimentary. Learn how rocks are formed and discover some of their cool characteristics through stimulating activities. Meet a live animal whose ancestors can be found in the fossil record.
Science Curriculum Correlation(s):
Scheduling for the 2017–2018 school year begins Tuesday, August 15, 2017. You must register for programs at least six weeks in advance of your group’s visit. To schedule this program, contact Missy Chernick
, Head of Scheduling, at 919.707.8860 or submit an online Scheduling Request Form