- Date Range: October 2016 - May 2017
- Times Available: Tuesday-Friday, 10am, 11am, 12pm
- Grade Levels:
1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade
- Class Size: minimum 8, maximum 30
January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
- Requirements: Must register for program at least six weeks in advance of your group's visit.
- Fee: Oct. - Jan.: $50 per program; Feb. - May: $65 per program
- Contact: Debbie Huston at 919.707.9840
Find out where wildlife lives in your area — from the mountains to the coast, to your own backyard. Investigate the amazing variety of habitats in the Tar Heel State and meet some of the animals that call North Carolina home. Touch several live animals. This hands-on program is adapted to each grade level.
Science Curriculum Correlation(s)
:K.L.1, 1.L.1, 1.L.2, 2.L.1, 4.L.1, 5.L.2
Scheduling for the 2016–2017 school year begins Thursday, August 18, 2016
. You must register for programs at least six weeks in advance of your group’s visit. To schedule this program, contact the Debbie Huston
, Scheduling Coordinator at 919.707.9840 or submit an online Scheduling Request Form