- Date Range: October 2017 - May 2018
- Times Available: Tuesday-Friday, 10am, 11am, 12pm
- Grade Levels:
1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade
- Class Size: minimum 8, maximum 30
January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
- Requirements: Must register for program at least six weeks in advance of your group's visit.
- Fee: Oct. - Jan.: $55 per program; Feb. - May: $70 per program
(pricing includes tax)
- Contact: Missy Chernick at 919.707.8860
Find out where wildlife lives in your area — from the mountains to the coast, to your own backyard. Investigate the amazing variety of habitats in the Tar Heel State and meet some of the animals that call North Carolina home. Touch several live animals. This hands-on program is adapted to each grade level.
Science Curriculum Correlation(s)
:K.L.1, 1.L.1, 1.L.2, 2.L.1, 4.L.1, 5.L.2
Scheduling for the 2017–2018 school year begins Tuesday, August 15, 2017. You must register for programs at least six weeks in advance of your group’s visit. To schedule this program, contact Missy Chernick
, Head of Scheduling, at 919.707.8860 or submit an online Scheduling Request Form