- Date Range: October 2016 - May 2017
- Times Available: Tuesday - Friday, 9:30am, 10:00am, 10:30am, 11:00am, & 11:30am
- Grade Levels:
5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade, 8th Grade, 9th Grade, 10th Grade, 11th Grade, 12th Grade
- Class Size: minimum 8, maximum 30
January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
- Requirements: Must register for program at least six weeks in advance of your group's visit.
- Fee: $35 per program
- Contact: Debbie Huston at 919.707.9840
Spend the morning exploring either our Micro World
, our Natural World
, or our Visual World
Investigate Labs’ offerings of hands-on science activities. Topics and activities may vary seasonally. This is a 25 minute program.
Scheduling for the 2016–2017 school year begins Thursday, August 18, 2016
. You must register for programs at least six weeks in advance of your group’s visit. To schedule this program, contact the Debbie Huston
, Scheduling Coordinator at 919.707.9840 or submit an online Scheduling Request Form