- Date Range: October 2016 - May 2017
- Times Available: Tuesday - Friday, 9:30am, 10:00am, 10:30am, 11:00am, & 11:30am
- Grade Levels:
5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade, 8th Grade, 9th Grade, 10th Grade, 11th Grade, 12th Grade
- Class Size: minimum 8, maximum 30
January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
- Requirements: Must register for program at least six weeks in advance of your group's visit.
- Fee: $35 per program
- Contact: Debbie Huston at 919.707.9840
Spend the morning exploring either our Micro World
, our Natural World
, or our Visual World
Investigate Labs’ offerings of hands-on science activities. Topics and activities may vary seasonally. This is a 25 minute program.
Scheduling for the 2016–2017 school year begins Thursday, August 18, 2016
. You must register for programs at least six weeks in advance of your group’s visit. To schedule this program, contact the Missy Chernick,
at 919.707.8860 or submit an online Scheduling Request Form