- Date Range: October 2016 - May 2017
- Times Available: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, 10:00am & 11:15am
- Grade Levels:
5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade, 8th Grade
- Class Size: minimum 8, maximum 30
January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
- Requirements: Must register for program at least six weeks in advance of your group's visit.
- Fee: Oct. - Jan.: $50 per program; Feb. - May: $65 per program
- Contact: Debbie Huston at 919.707.9840
Using models and hands-on activities, explore five major human body systems (digestive, nervous, circulatory, excretory and respiratory) and learn how each system functions to maintain life. The program ends with an optional instructor-led viewing of a dissected fetal pig. This program is an hour long. This program takes place in the Micro World Investigate Lab
Science Curriculum Correlation(s): 7.L.1
Scheduling information: Scheduling for the 2016–2017 school year begins Thursday, August 18, 2016. You must register for programs at least six weeks in advance of your group’s visit. To schedule this program, contact the Debbie Huston, Scheduling Coordinator at 919.707.9840 or submit an online Scheduling Request Form.