- Date Range: October 2017 - May 2018
- Times Available: Tuesday-Friday, 10am, 11am, & 12pm
- Grade Levels:
- Class Size: minimum 8, maximum 30
January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
- Requirements: Must register for program at least six weeks in advance of your group's visit.
- Fee: Oct. - Jan.: $55 per program; Feb. - May: $70 per program
(pricing includes tax)
- Contact: Missy Chernick at 919.707.8860
Green? Yes, but why? Students will be introduced to the process by which plants synthesize their own food as well as explore the life cycle and structures of plants. Through hands-on activities and role playing, students will be fully engaged while learning about how plants survive in their environments.
Scheduling for the 2017–2018 school year begins Tuesday, August 15, 2017. You must register for programs at least six weeks in advance of your group’s visit. To schedule this program, contact Missy Chernick
, Head of Scheduling, at 919.707.8860 or submit an online Scheduling Request Form