- Date Range: October 2016 - May 2017
- Times Available: Tuesday-Friday, 10am, 11am, & 12pm
- Grade Levels:
- Class Size: minimum 8, maximum 30
January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
- Requirements: Must register for program at least six weeks in advance of your group's visit.
- Fee: Oct. - Jan.: $50 per program; Feb. - May: $65 per program
- Contact: Missy Chernick at 919.707.8860
Green? Yes, but why? Students will be introduced to the process by which plants synthesize their own food as well as explore the life cycle and structures of plants. Through hands-on activities and role playing, students will be fully engaged while learning about how plants survive in their environments.
Scheduling for the 2016–2017 school year begins Thursday, August 18, 2016. You must register for programs at least six weeks in advance of your group’s visit. To schedule this program, contact the Missy Chernick
, Scheduling Assistant at 919.707.8860 or submit an online Scheduling Request Form