- Date Range: October 2015 - May 2016
- Times Available: Tuesday-Friday, 10am, 11am, & 12pm
- Grade Levels:
- Class Size: minimum 8, maximum 30
January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
- Requirements: Must register for program at least four weeks in advance of your group's visit.
- Fee: $50 per program
- Contact: Jon Inscoe at 919.707.8860
Why so green? Examine the lives of plants through hands-on activities and role-playing. Students will observe plant structures, and learn how plants compete with each other and defend themselves from predators.
Science Curriculum Correlation(s):
Plant Adaptations (PDF)
Scheduling for the 2015–2016 school year begins Tuesday, August 11, 2015
. You must register for programs at least four weeks in advance of your group’s visit. To schedule this program, contact Jon Inscoe
, Scheduling Assistant at 919.707.8860 or submit an online Scheduling Request Form