To Schedule your Field Trip to the Nature Research Center:
- Step 1: Choose a student Investigate Lab program. Search for student programs offered at the Museum
- Step 2: Scheduling for the 2016-2017 school year begins Thursday, August 18, 2016.
- Teachers must register for programs at least six weeks in advance of your group’s visit. To schedule a program at the Nature Research Center for grades 5 – 12, please contact Debbie Huston, scheduling coordinator, at 919.707.9840 or submit an online Scheduling Request Form (available 8/18/16).
- Invoices will be emailed within five days of your program confirmation with the Scheduling Coordinator.
- Once you have scheduled, you are also scheduled to explore the Museum before or after your group participates in their fee-based, curriculum-correlated student program, and you do not need to contact Capital Area Visitors Services.
- Step 3: If your group would like to visit a Featured Exhibition or 3D Movie before or after you participate in a student program, first confirm the date and time of your scheduled student program with the scheduling coordinator; then contact the Museum Box Office at 919.707.9950 to make reservations.
- Step 4: Review the list of Additional Scheduling Information for important details about the scheduling process.