- Date Range: October 2017 - May 2018
- Times Available: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, 10:00am & 11:45am
- Grade Levels: 7th Grade, 8th Grade, 9th Grade, 10th Grade, 11th Grade, 12th Grade
- Class Size: minimum 8, maximum 30
- Months: January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
- Requirements: Must register for program at least six weeks in advance of your group's visit.
- Fee: Oct. - Jan.: $75 per program; Feb. - May: $91 per program
(pricing includes tax)
- Contact: Missy Chernick at 919.707.8860
Science Curriculum Correlation(s): 7.L.2, Bio.3.3
Scheduling information: Scheduling for the 2017–2018 school year begins Tuesday, August 15, 2017. You must register for programs at least six weeks in advance of your group’s visit. To schedule this program, contact the Missy Chernick, Scheduling Assistant at 919.707.8860 or submit an online Scheduling Request Form.
This work was supported by the U.S. NSF Plant Genome Program IOS-1127076 and IOS-0822495.