- Date Range: October 2015 - January 2016
- Times Available: Tuesday-Friday, 10am, 11am, & 12pm
- Grade Levels:
- Class Size: minimum 8, maximum 30
January, February, October, November, December
- Requirements: Must register for program at least four weeks in advance of your group's visit.
- Fee: $50 per program
- Contact: Jon Inscoe at 919.707.8860
Why do some animals have slimy skin or webbed feet? Working in teams, students use observation skills and field guides to identify live North Carolina animals and investigate what special adaptations they have for survival. Students will share their findings with classmates.
Science Curriculum Correlation(s):
Animal Detectives (PDF)
Scheduling for the 2015–2016 school year begins Tuesday, August 11, 2015
. You must register for programs at least four weeks in advance of your group’s visit. To schedule this program, contact Jon Inscoe
, Scheduling Assistant at 919.707.8860 or submit an online Scheduling Request Form