Nature Explorers' Drop-off Program: The Science of Sound and Music
Enjoy a Night Out!
Need to catch up on some errands, go shopping, or have a date night? Been meaning to check out the Museum’s Thursday night hours, but haven’t had a chance? Give yourselves a night out and the kids a chance to learn about cool topics, play games, and make recycled crafts at the Museum with our Nature Explorers' Drop-off Program.
Programs will provide your children with opportunities to explore the Museum, learn about different subjects, create nature-centered art using natural and recycled materials, and enjoy stories and games with other children their age. Classes are divided in to two age groups, so that the educational activities will be engaging for children ages 3–11.
The Science of Sound and Music
Calling all music lovers! Join the Nature Explorers’ Drop-off Program this month and learn about the science behind the sounds of nature and the instrumentals that make us get up and dance. Create your own instrument so you can take home some music of your own!
- Three hours of fun and educational activities in a safe environment with upbeat and enthusiastic environmental educators.
- A chance to play games and explore the Museum with other children.
- A nature-centered craft to take home and share with the family.
- A healthy, nut-free snack.
- A memorable and educational experience!
For more information contact Tara Clark, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register, fill out and submit the following two forms: