Nature Explorers' Drop-off Program: Habitat Helpers
Enjoy a Night Out!
Need to catch up on some errands, go shopping, or have a date night? Been meaning to check out the Museum’s Thursday night hours, but haven’t had a chance? Give yourselves a night out and the kids a chance to learn about cool topics, play games, and make recycled crafts at the Museum with our Nature Explorers' Drop-off Program.
Programs will provide your children with opportunities to explore the Museum, learn about different subjects, create nature-centered art using natural and recycled materials, and enjoy stories and games with other children their age. Classes are divided in to two age groups, so that the educational activities will be engaging for children ages 3–11.
Habitat Helpers: Plants, Animals, and You!
In celebration of Earth Month at the Museum, Nature Explorers will learn about local habitats, the plants and animals within them, and how they are all connected. Students will play games, explore the Museum, and take home a plant to enhance the habitat in their own backyards.
- Three hours of fun and educational activities in a safe environment with upbeat and enthusiastic environmental educators.
- A chance to play games and explore the Museum with other children.
- A nature-centered craft to take home and share with the family.
- A healthy, nut-free snack.
- A memorable and educational experience!
For more information contact Tara Clark, email@example.com.
To register, fill out and submit the following two forms: