Nature Explorers' Drop-off Program: The Birds, the Bees, & the Butterflies
Enjoy a Night Out!
Need to catch up on some errands, go shopping, or have a date night? Been meaning to check out the Museum’s Thursday night hours, but haven’t had a chance? Give yourselves a night out and the kids a chance to learn about cool topics, play games, and make recycled crafts at the Museum with our Nature Explorers' Drop-off Program.
Programs will provide your children with opportunities to explore the Museum, learn about different subjects, create nature-centered art using natural and recycled materials, and enjoy stories and games with other children their age. Classes are divided in to two age groups, so that the educational activities will be engaging for children ages 3–11.
Pollination: The Birds, the Bees, and the Butterflies!
Spring is in full bloom, and along with the beautiful flowers come the birds, the bees, and the butterflies! Nature Explorers will learn about the different pollinators, how pollination works, and their importance in the ecosystem. Create a recycled butterfly feeder to attract butterflies to your home!
- Three hours of fun and educational activities in a safe environment with upbeat and enthusiastic environmental educators.
- A chance to play games and explore the Museum with other children.
- A nature-centered craft to take home and share with the family.
- A healthy, nut-free snack.
- A memorable and educational experience!
For more information contact Tara Clark, email@example.com.
To register, fill out and submit the following two forms:
Photo: Mike Dunn