This year's theme: Spiders!
Jones Street, The Plaza, Edenton Street, and all four floors of the Museum will be filled with buggy fun!
- Enjoy the entertaining displays, exhibits and activities — both inside and outside the Museum.
- Learn about arthropods, which make up three-quarters of all animals on Earth, during fascinating presentations.
- Taste delectable dishes featuring creepy crawlers as a major ingredient at Café Insecta.
- Join the moths, fireflies and katydids for an exhilarating evening of nocturnal activities at the Evening Insectival.
- Learn how to keep your own hive at a Beekeeping Workshop
- Bring an unusual bug to the Stump the Experts table
Bugs galore on Jones Street, The Plaza, Edenton Street, and all four floors of the Museum!
BUGFEST: Evening Insectival
Jones Street, The Plaza, Edenton Street, and the first and second floors of the Museum will be teeming with live bands, bug stations, a nocturnal insect tour and a street carnival.
About the Evening Insectival