Acro Café at the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences
Enjoy a leisurely lunch break of delectable soups, salads, sandwiches and hot entrees. Sip a cup of organic, Larry's Beans coffee and watch the butterflies in the neighboring fourth floor Living Conservatory. The menu also offers kid-friendly options for meals and snacks.
Acro Café can cater special events at the Museum and, with advance notice, can provide special box lunches for groups visiting the Museum. For more information or to make arrangements, contact Seth Howe at firstname.lastname@example.org  or 919.707.8060.
Information for groups who bring their own lunches and wonder, "Where can my group eat lunch? "
The Daily Planet Café, located in the new Nature Research Center of the Museum, is now open!
Thursdays and the First Friday of every month: 8:00am-9:00pm
The Café's seasonal menu features food from local and regional farms and purveyors. We love local, and so will you!
- Serving breakfast (until 11:00am), lunch, weekend brunch and small plate entrees
- Serving breakfast all day on Sundays
- Full coffee bar featuring Larry's Beans
- Serving craft beer & wine
- Located at the corner of Jones & McDowell Streets, with abundant parking around the Museum
Bring the family, enjoy a working business lunch, meet friends after work, or just stop in to check out our newest Rocky Top Hospitality concept!