Join the brewers of Wake County at the NC Museum of Natural Sciences in downtown Raleigh for a one-of-a-kind evening of beer and science. At the sampling session, a dozen brewers will offer unique creations fitting the Museum’s natural science focus. Sit in on discussions about fermentation, flavors and the engineering of beer.
Proceeds benefit the Friends of the Museum.
- Aviator Brewing Company 
- Big Boss Brewing 
- BlackJack Brewing Company 
- Brueprint Brewing Company 
- Carolina Brewing Company 
- Compass Rose Brewery 
- Crank Arm Brewing 
- Fortnight Brewing Company 
- Lonerider Brewing Company 
- Lynnwood Brewing Concern 
- NC State Sheppard Brewing Lab 
- Raleigh Brewing Company 
- Sub Noir Brewing Company 
- Trophy Brewing Company 
- White Street Brewing Company 
Tickets are $30; $25 for members. Register online  or purchase tickets from the Museum Box Office.
You must be 21 or older to attend. A photo ID is required for entry.
BUY TICKETS 
Held in partnership with Craft Beer Collective.
*Event participants are subject to change.