Enjoy a Night Out!
Need to catch up on some errands, go shopping, or have a date night? Been meaning to check out the Museum’s Thursday night hours, but haven’t had a chance? Give yourselves a night out and the kids a chance to learn about cool topics, play games, and make recycled crafts at the Museum with our Nature Explorers' Drop-off Program.
Programs will provide your children with opportunities to explore the Museum, learn about different subjects, create nature-centered art using natural and recycled materials, and enjoy stories and games with other children their age. Classes are divided in to two age groups, so that the educational activities will be engaging for children ages 3–11.
Nature's Recycling Crew: Worms, Roaches, and Mushrooms, oh my!
Ever wonder where that apple core you threw on the ground disappears to? Well this month it's time to get dirty and discover the creatures responsible for recycling the nutrients of living things back in to our ecosystems. Create your own decorated worm home to observe decomposers in your backyard!
- Three hours of fun and educational activities in a safe environment with upbeat and enthusiastic environmental educators.
- A chance to play games and explore the Museum with other children.
- A nature-centered craft to take home and share with the family.
- A healthy, nut-free snack.
- A memorable and educational experience!
For more information contact Tara Clark, firstname.lastname@example.org .
To register, fill out and submit the following two forms: