Come help us celebrate as the gnomes and fairies prepare for the arrival of summer.
- Go on a Spring Scavenger Hunt to find signs of spring.
- Participate in our Kite Flying Festival — Bring your own kite or make one to take home.
- Enjoy Balloon Animals and Bubbles.
- Build Gnome Homes and Fairy Houses as we construct a little village.
- Listen to Story Time at 10:30 in our amphitheater.
- Decorate yourself at the Outdoor Classroom and join the 11:30 Parade of the Prairie Fairies and Roaming Gnomes.
This is a free event and no registration is required!
NOTE: THE NATIONAL GUARD WILL HAVE THE ROADS AROUND PRAIRIE RIDGE CLOSED THE DAY OF THIS EVENT. ACCESS TO PRAIRIE RIDGE WILL ONLY BE GRANTED FROM THE BLUE RIDGE ROAD END OF REEDY CREEK ROAD AND YOU WILL BE ROUTED THROUGH THE NATIONAL GUARD. MORE INFORMATION: Map to Prairie Ridge 
Trails are natural with uneven surfaces and some hills. Off-road strollers should be fine. Entire program is outdoors so DRESS FOR THE WEATHER.
For more information, please contact Brian Hahn at email@example.com  or 919.707.8881.