Guided tactile tours for groups with disabilities or requiring special accommodations are available for free with pre-registration on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration for any tour date must be made a minimum of 72 hours in advance. Dates and times for the tours are listed below.
Please adhere to the following guidelines when registering for a tour:
- Minimum group size of 5 people; maximum group size of 15 people total.
- Minimum age of 5 years old for minors. All minors must be accompanied by an adult (no unaccompanied minors will be allowed to participate on a tour).
- Special accommodation requests should be made as far in advance as possible for these tours.
- Any requests for interpreters should be made at least two weeks prior to the date of the tour.
- These tours are held during normal operating hours for the Museum and are held in the public spaces of the Museum — other visitors will be present in the Museum during tour times.
Cancellation policy: If you are pre-registered and have to remove yourself from the list please do so with at least 24 hours notice. A no-show will hinder opportunities to attend future scheduled tours.
If you have any questions, please contact Liani Yirka, Head of Accessibility and Inclusion at email@example.com or 919.707.9887.
Tour Dates through June, 2017
Mar 19 (Sun) 12:30-2pm
Mar 20 (Mon) 9:30-11am
Apr 9 (Sun) 12:30-2pm
May 21 (Sun) 12:30-2pm
May 22 (Mon) 9:30-11am
Jun 11 (Sun) 12:30-2pm
Jun 12 (Mon) 9:30-11am