Guided tactile tours for groups with disabilities or requiring special accommodations are available for free with pre-registration on a first-come first-served basis.
- Minimum group size of 5 people.
- Maximum group size of 15 people total.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please make special accommodation requests at least six weeks in advance.
- Interpreters should be requested at least two weeks in advance of the tour.
- Tours are held during normal operating hours and in public spaces of the Museum — other visitors will be present during tour times.
- Cancellation policy: Please contact us with at least 24 hours’ notice. A no-show will hinder opportunities to attend future tours.
Fall Tour Schedule
- Sunday, September 18: 12:30–2:00pm
- Monday, September 19: 9:30–11:00am
- Sunday, October 23: 12:30–2:00pm
- Monday, October 24: 9:30–11:00am
- Sunday, November 20: 12:30–2:00pm
- Monday, November 21: 9:30–11:00am
- Sunday, December 18: 12:30–2:00pm
- Monday, December 19: 9:30–11:00am
Pre-registration for tours is required. Register early for your best chance to attend.
Pre-registration Form (opens in new tab).
Tour details will be provided upon registration.
Questions? Please contact Liani Yirka, Accessibility & Inclusion Coordinator, by email at email@example.com or by phone at 919.707.9887.